SPATMOS is a cloud-based drone flight monitoring service.
- For drone operators and drone fleet operators
- Recording all flights in real-time.
- Portal to retrieve historical flights and data.
- Portal for storing measurements, which later can be downloaded for analysis.
- Ability to connect to other services.
- Local private installation options.
Watch your drones in real-time with the SPATMOS App.
- Full integration with SPATMOS service.
- See your organization’s active drone flights on a map in real-time.
- See your organization’s active app users on a map.
- View historical flights data.
- Download measurement results.
- Start och stop flights.
Real-time visualization in the SPATMOS App.
- Four drones active
- Sim-C selected, current flight data visualized
- App user also in the map
Historical flight data recording in the SPATMOS App.
- Stepping through flight positions
- Presenting flight data for each position
STRIX is a Drone Companion Computer integrated with SPATMOS.
- Based on the Secplatform/Virtuose secure platform.
- Two-way communications integration with SPATMOS service.
- GNSS positioning.
- RTK positioning corrections.
- Barometric height.
- LTE mobile communication.
- WiFi communication.
- ADSB flights identification.
SPATMOS Sync to implement a self-synchronizing drone swarm.