SBOMs (Software Bill of Materials) are documents that list all the components and dependencies of a software application or system. They provide a comprehensive inventory of the various software components and their versions used in an application. This information is important for ensuring software security and managing vulnerabilities. — read more —
A vulnerability is a weakness or flaw in software that can be exploited by attackers to gain unauthorized access to systems or data. Vulnerabilities can exist in any software component, including libraries, frameworks, and third-party software used by an application.
The NIS2 Directive is the EU-wide legislation on cybersecurity. It provides legal measures to boost the overall level of cybersecurity in the EU. — read more —
SBOM Central is an SBOM management service powered by MAIA Software. The service provides:
- SBOM upload interfaces.
- Automated vulnerability scanning.
- Vulnerability management and monitoring.
- Software health information.
- FOSS licensing management
- …and more.
SBOM Central consists of MAIA WebApps and MAIA Information Services.
- the WebApp is a multi-tenant client application that suits both SaaS and On-Prem use cases.
- the Information Services are deployed in multiple redundant instances providing information to the web apps.