Build Status is the primary information in the report. Do we have a successful build or not, i.e. do we have software to release or not?
- Build status icon on top of the Build Report page shows a successful build status.
- The report includes a link to the build activity page containing detailed information of the build process.
- The activity page has a link to all Build log pages holding detailed log data for each component.
- Build status icon on top of the Build Report page shows a failed build status.
- A link to the build activity page containing detailed information of the failed build process.
- Build activity information showing the error descriptions, here we have a problem to build the nginx-component
- A link to the Build log pages.
- Build log with detailed data, here regarding the failed nginx build process.
What has changed since the previous build …, or since the previous delivery…, or what has changed between two selected builds?
Compare with a previous build.
- Compare this build with a previous build on the identical environment. The comparison may also be made to a previously delivered build, or as an advanced comparison, to any build.
- Table with all Issues that have a new Status vs the previous build.
- Table with all code changes vs the previous build.
- Table with all changes in components vs the previous build i.e. component rebuilt only, source code changed and rebuilt, component added and built or removed.
- Links to all changes in code (commits).
- New window with commit-info, i.e. what files are included and complete diff-information for each file.
- Identity of deliveries where this commit was first time included (for each product)
- Identity of builds where this commit was first time included (for each environment)
- Identity of all tasks (Issues) referenced in this commit.
- Links to all Issue with changed status (Open/Done).
- New window with detailed Issue-info, i.e. all commits with ref to this Issue, status etc.
Test results may continuously be posted to MAIA, that is analyzing and registering the results to the relevant Build Report.
Test result inspection.
- The top icon shows the current status for all automated tests (here 2 tests have failed). The tests tab lists all test executions performed on this software.
- The click-able progress bar shows the accumulated status for each execution.
- When clicking the progressbar, a window that is listing all test suites is opened. Failed test suites are clearly indicated in red.
- Open a test suite and all test groups and test cases are listed. Errors are shown in red. Each test case has a window with test case descriptions and verdicts.
About external software included by the build process and reported to MAIA.
External components included in the software build.
- The Dependencies tab lists all software dependencies detected by the build process.
- For each external component, the license type and text is specified.
- Vulnerabilities are listed for each software (if present) and detailed information enabling analysis and management.
- A list of all deliveries where the software is included.
An automated process to detect vulnerability registrations for the components/versions used in the software build.
Vulnerabilities detected in the software build.
- The CVE tab lists all software components/versions that holds a detected vulnerability (CVE).
- The click-able vulnerability bar shows the number of CVE:s and their severity score. A click opens a window, listing the CVE:s by identity and severity.
- Click on the CVE-id and a evaluation page opens.